The Adobe XD UI/UX Design is the optimum way to achieve deep insight and knowledge of this topic. Since completing the course, you will receive a professional certificate and will have learned from the top industry expert or academic professionals. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price. Like all the courses of Amaar School, this Adobe XD UI/UX Design is designed & developed with meticulous research & utmost care. All the topics and subtopics are organised scientifically considering the learner’s psychology & overall experience. All the modules are easily understandable, interactive and bite-sized. We don’t just provide courses at Amaar School; we ensure quality & care with a rich learning experience and satisfactory customer service. After purchasing a course from Amaar School, you get complete 1-year access with full tutor support.
Most of our expert instructors are always promised to answer all your queries and make your learning experience elegant. After completing the Adobe XD UI/UX Design, you will instantly get an electronic certificate that will support you to get jobs in the relevant field by enriching both your knowledge & CV.
If you want to learn about this topic focusing on top-quality learning from the professionals and experts regarding the sector, you should consider this Adobe XD UI/UX Design from Amaar School. There are no hidden fees, no hidden exam charges. We are very open and honest about all of the course expenses.
For the free course and free certificate, either apply for the Amaar School Scholarship or visit our free courses section, and digitally skill yourself.
Why People Love And Enrol The Course From Amaar School!
Informative & Interactive H.D. Quality Audiovisual Training Sessions Relevant to Your Career
- Developed By Qualified Industry Professionals Following the U.K. & E.U. Standards
- Real-Life Projects Based Active Learning to Get Real Employable & Marketable Skills
- Benefit from Instant Feedback System Through Mock Exams, Assignment Evaluation or Multiple-Choice Question
- Learn At Your Pace on Your Schedule; Study Wherever, Whenever You Desire
- Easily Affordable & Accessible from Anywhere Through Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Device
- Committed Happiness Team Ensure Intensive Mentoring Support Culture (24/7 Premium Support Via Live Chat, Email, Telephone)
- Promised To Guide You Success Through Internationally Accredited Courses
- Partnership With Some of The World’s Prominent Accreditation Organisations & Top Awarding Bodies
- Earn Instant Digital Certificate Upon Successful Completion of Each Course.
- Best Prices With Regular Savings of up to 25% Over The Standard Recommended Retail Prices.
- Peer Blind Review of Our Courses to Ensure Quality & We Have Decent Refund Policy
Design of This Course
The course will be delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device, for example, mobile, tablet computer or computer. It’s completely self-paced, and there are no official deadlines or teaching schedules. You are completely free to study the course at your own speed, but you must pass on the assessment test or project to earn the certificate.
After enrolling on this course, You are going to enjoy the combination of
- Video lessons
- Free Online Study Materials
- Mock Exams
- Multiple-choice Assessment or Practical Project
How is The Course Assessed?
To complete the course, you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment, or sometimes you need to create a project plan & proposal, then you have to finish that project; Our team will assist you where you get stuck.
The assessment or the project is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your evaluation immediately upon completion.
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will be qualified for the U.K. and internationally recognised professional qualification, and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at the cost of £5 and a Hard Copy Certificate price will depend on the course level (For example, Basic Course Certificate £9.99, Premium Course Certificate £19.99, Professional Course Certificate £14.99)
Why Study This Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or a learner by curiosity, or an aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and enrich your CV with critical skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Adobe XD UI/UX Design is open for all. No formal entry required. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and essential I.T. skill, and we prefer you to be at least 16 or over the age of 16; In the case of under 16, we recommend you to talk to your parents or legal Guardian.
- Lectures 108
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 13 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 241
- Assessments Yes
UX/UI Course Introduction
Introduction To The Web Industry
Foundations of Graphic Design
UX Design (User Experience Design)
- UX Design Section Overview
- What is User Experience Design? (UX)
- UX Design Process
- The UX Analysis Process
- Working with User Profiles
- Understanding User Pain Points
- XD Lesson 5 Class Project: Сompetitive Analysis
- Developing a Persona Part 1
- Developing a Persona Part 2
- Customer Journey
- Customer Journey vs Sales Funnel
- 3 Phases of a Sales Funnel
- 4 Stages of a Sales Funnel
- Macro/Micro Conversions
- Stages of Market Sophistication
- Lead Generation Funnel
- Digital Product Sales Funnel
- 7 Principles of Influence
- Age Based Influence Triggers
- Gender Influence Triggers
- Interest Based Marketing
- Understanding User Flow
- XD Lesson 6 Class Project: Userflow – Your first UX deliverable
- Working with Story Boards
- XD Lesson 7 Class Project: Crafting a Story board
- Working with Moodboards
- XD Lesson 8 Class Project: Creating Moodboard
- Sitemap & Information Architecture
- Low and Hi Fidelity Wireframes
- XD Lesson – Class Project: Login Screen Wireframe Using Material Design
- Working with Prototypes
- XD Lesson – Class Project: Home Screen Wireframe and Linking
- XD Lesson – Class Project: Adding Interaction to Wireframes
- Testing and Evaluating
- UX Deliverables
- XD Lesson – Class Project_ App Architecture
UI Design (User Interface Design)
- UI Design Section Overview
- UI Design Overview
- Types of Interfaces
- Landing Pages Overview
- XD Lesson – Using Grids in XD
- XD Lesson – Single Card design
- UI Controls
- Navigational Components
- Header Design Overview
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Header Design
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Dropdown Design
- Common Layouts Overview
- XD Lesson – Common Layouts
- Mobile & Desktop Footer Design Overview
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Footer Design
- Mobile & Desktop Button Design Overview
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Input Design
- Mobile & Desktop Filter Search Bar Design Overview
- Adobe XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Filter Design
- Adobe XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Search Design
- UI Kit Overview
- Adobe XD Lesson – Desktop and Mobile: UI Kit
- Microinteractions Overview
- Adobe XD lesson – Microinteractions
Starting a Career in UX/UI Design
- Careers in UX/UI Section Overview
- Your Daily Productivity Hub
- How To Start Freelancing
- Client Consulting
- Building a Brand
- Personal Branding
- The Importance of Having a Website
- Creating a Logo
- Step by Step Website Setup
- UI Templates
- Logo Templates
- Creating a Business Email
- Networking Do’s and Don’ts
- Top Freelance Websites
- UX/UI Project Scope Questions
- Laser Focus & Productivity Tools
- The Places to Find UX Jobs