Data Science and Machine Learning using Python
The Data Science and Machine Learning using Python – A Bootcamp is the optimum way to achieve deep insight and knowledge of this topic. Since completing the course, you will receive a professional certificate and will have learned from the top industry expert or academic professionals. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price. Like all the courses of Amaar School, this Data Science and Machine Learning using Python – A Bootcamp is designed & developed with meticulous research & utmost care. All the topics and subtopics are organised scientifically considering the learners’ psychology & overall experience. All the modules are easily understandable, interactive and bite-sized. We don’t just provide courses at Amaar School; we ensure quality & care with a rich learning experience and satisfactory customer service. After purchasing a course from Amaar School, you get complete 1-year access with full tutor support.
Most of our expert instructors are always promised to answer all your queries and make your learning experience elegant. After completing the Data Science and Machine Learning using Python – A Bootcamp, you will instantly get an electronic certificate that will support you to get jobs in the relevant field by enriching both your knowledge & CV.
If you want to learn about this topic focusing on top-quality learning from the professionals and experts regarding the sector, you should consider this Data Science and Machine Learning using Python – A Bootcamp from Amaar School. There are no hidden fees, no hidden exam charges. We are very open and honest about all of the course expenses.
For the free course and free certificate, either apply for the Amaar School Scholarship or visit our free courses section, and digitally skill yourself.
Why People Love And Enrol The Course From Amaar School!
Informative & Interactive H.D. Quality Audiovisual Training Sessions Relevant to Your Career
- Developed By Qualified Industry Professionals Following the U.K. & E.U. Standards
- Real-Life Projects Based Active Learning to Get Real Employable & Marketable Skills
- Benefit from Instant Feedback System Through Mock Exams, Assignment Evaluation or Multiple-Choice Question
- Learn At Your Pace on Your Schedule; Study Wherever, Whenever You Desire
- Easily Affordable & Accessible from Anywhere Through Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Device
- Committed Happiness Team Ensure Intensive Mentoring Support Culture (24/7 Premium Support Via Live Chat, Email, Telephone)
- Promised To Guide You Success Through Internationally Accredited Courses
- Partnership With Some of The World’s Prominent Accreditation Organisations & Top Awarding Bodies
- Earn Instant Digital Certificate Upon Successful Completion of Each Course.
- Best Prices With Regular Savings of up to 25% Over The Standard Recommended Retail Prices.
- Peer Blind Review of Our Courses to Ensure Quality & We Have Decent Refund Policy
Design of This Course
The course will be delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device, for example, mobile, tablet computer or computer. It’s completely self-paced, and there are no official deadlines or teaching schedules. You are completely free to study the course at your own speed, but you must pass on the assessment test or project to earn the certificate.
After enrolling on this course, You are going to enjoy the combination of
- Video lessons
- Free Online Study Materials
- Mock Exams
- Multiple-choice Assessment or Practical Project
How is The Course Assessed?
To complete the course, you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment, or sometimes you need to create a project plan & proposal, then you have to finish that project; Our team will assist you where you get stuck.
The assessment or the project is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your evaluation immediately upon completion.
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will be qualified for the U.K. and internationally recognised professional qualification, and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at the cost of £5 and a Hard Copy Certificate price will depend on the course level (For example, Basic Course Certificate £9.99, Premium Course Certificate £19.99, Professional Course Certificate £14.99)
Why Study This Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or a learner by curiosity, or an aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and enrich your CV with critical skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Data Science and Machine Learning using Python – A Bootcamp is open for all. No formal entry required. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and essential I.T. skill, and we prefer you to be at least 16 or over the age of 16; In the case of under 16, we recommend you to talk to your parents or legal Guardian.
- Lectures 102
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level Expert
- Students 480
- Assessments Yes
Welcome, Course Introduction & overview, and Environment set-up
Python for Data Analysis using NumPy
- What is Numpy? A brief introduction and installation instructions.
- NumPy Essentials – NumPy arrays, built-in methods, array methods and attributes.
- NumPy Essentials – Indexing, slicing, broadcasting & boolean masking
- NumPy Essentials – Arithmetic Operations & Universal Functions
- NumPy Essentials Exercises Overview
Python for Data Analysis using Pandas
- What is pandas? A brief introduction and installation instructions.
- Pandas Introduction.
- Pandas Essentials – Pandas Data Structures – Series
- Pandas Essentials – Pandas Data Structures – DataFrame
- Pandas Essentials – Hierarchical Indexing
- Pandas Essentials – Handling Missing Data
- Pandas Essentials – Data Wrangling – Combining, merging, joining
- Pandas Essentials – Groupby
- Pandas Essentials – Useful Methods and Operations
- Pandas Essentials – Project 1 (Overview) Customer Purchases Data
- Pandas Essentials – Project 1 (Solutions) Customer Purchases Data
- Pandas Essentials – Project 2 (Overview) Chicago Payroll Data
- Pandas Essentials – Project 2 (Solutions Part 1) Chicago Payroll Data
Python for Data Visualization using matplotlib
- Matplotlib Essentials (Part 1) – Basic Plotting & Object Oriented Approach
- Matplotlib Essentials (Part 2) – Basic Plotting & Object Oriented Approach
- Matplotlib Essentials (Part 3) – Basic Plotting & Object Oriented Approach
- Matplotlib Essentials – Exercises Overview
- Matplotlib Essentials – Exercises Solutions
Python for Data Visualization using Seaborn
Python for Data Visualization using pandas
Capstone Project - Python for Data Analysis & Visualization
- Project 1 – Oil vs Banks Stock Price during recession (Overview)
- Project 1 – Oil vs Banks Stock Price during recession (Solutions Part 1)
- Project 1 – Oil vs Banks Stock Price during recession (Solutions Part 2)
- Project 1 – Oil vs Banks Stock Price during recession (Solutions Part 3)
- Project 2 (Optional) – Emergency Calls from Montgomery County, PA (Overview)
Python for Machine Learning (ML) - scikit-learn - Linear Regression Model
- Introduction to ML – What, Why and Types…..
- Theory Lecture on Linear Regression Model, No Free Lunch, Bias Variance Tradeoff
- scikit-learn – Linear Regression Model – Hands-on (Part 1)
- scikit-learn – Linear Regression Model Hands-on (Part 2)
- Good to know! How to save and load your trained Machine Learning Model!
- scikit-learn – Linear Regression Model (Insurance Data Project Overview)
- scikit-learn – Linear Regression Model (Insurance Data Project Solutions)
Python for Machine Learning - scikit-learn - Logistic Regression Model
- Theory: Logistic Regression, conf. mat., TP, TN, Accuracy, Specificity…etc.
- scikit-learn – Logistic Regression Model – Hands-on (Part 1)
- scikit-learn – Logistic Regression Model – Hands-on (Part 2)
- scikit-learn – Logistic Regression Model – Hands-on (Part 3)
- scikit-learn – Logistic Regression Model – Hands-on (Project Overview)
- scikit-learn – Logistic Regression Model – Hands-on (Project Solutions)
Python for Machine Learning - scikit-learn - K Nearest Neighbors
Python for Machine Learning - scikit-learn - Decision Tree and Random Forests
Python for Machine Learning - scikit-learn -Support Vector Machines (SVMs)
Python for Machine Learning - scikit-learn - K Means Clustering
Python for Machine Learning - scikit-learn - Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
Recommender Systems with Python - (Additional Topic)
Python for Natural Language Processing (NLP) - NLTK - (Additional Topic)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) – (Theory Lecture)
- NLTK – NLP-Challenges, Data Sources, Data Processing …..
- NLTK – Feature Engineering and Text Preprocessing in Natural Language Processing
- NLTK – NLP – Tokenization, Text Normalization, Vectorization, BoW….
- NLTK – BoW, TF-IDF, Machine Learning, Training & Evaluation, Naive Bayes …
- NLTK – NLP – Pipeline feature to assemble several steps for cross-validation…
Thanks you and closing remarks