Fire Safety E-Learning Course Detail:
Fire Safety E-Learning training is an essential part of any given role, and an awareness-level understanding of fire, causes of fire
And prevention of fire is a great way to reduce the likelihood of a fire starting.
Next steps after Fire Safety Awareness
The impact of a fire in any organization can be huge and long-lasting, in some cases it can even lead to the permeant closure of an organization.
The principles of this fire safety course E-Learning can be applied to any workplace, and may also apply to home life.
Driver Safety Online Training Courses
Take your Texas Driving Safety online, and dismiss that traffic ticket on your own schedule!
- Self-Paced Course – Move as fast or slow as you want. Play and pause as needed
- Easily Fits into your Schedule – Unlimited Login/Logout
- Easy-to-Pass Chapters – Each chapter focuses on one subject at a time
- Multiple-Choice Quizzes – And did we mention there is NO FINAL EXAM
- Guaranteed to Pass – Unlimited attempts and you only need 7 of 10 questions correct
This online course provides an awareness level introduction to the essentials of fire safety in the workplace.
It has been designed to be used by individuals that need an introductory understanding of fire safety, and by organization’s that need to train their staff as part of a site induction.
Top Delegated benefits
Fire Safety Awareness training helps your employees to both understand the potential fire risks in your business, and how to deal with them effectively. This course is designed to reduce fire risk by promoting fire safety awareness and providing basic fire training for all delegates.
Key Benefits of Fire Awareness Training
- Minimal disruption to the working day – the course takes just 1.5 to 2 hours
- Suitable for anyone, in any industry sector
- Enables delegates to effectively identify roles and responsibilities should a fire occur
Data Compliance Online Training Courses
Data compliance should be at the heart of every business. How are you training your employees to ensure your company is meeting all its data compliance requirements?
At Go1, we offer a huge range of online training materials covering all aspects of data compliance – including GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and more – to ensure that all types of sensitive information are kept secure.
When you have reached the end of the course you will be able to sit a short multiple-choice assessment so that will confirm your understanding of the course content.
There is one free re-sit available so for this assessment if required.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 336
- Assessments Yes