In this Minimalist Lifestyle online minimalist lifestyle course, you will learn how to live better with less. Learn how “Less, is more.” In the first section, students will learn how to free themselves by diminishing their pursuit of “things.” Most people spend a huge chunk of their lives working extra hours in stressful jobs, simply to have the cash to buy a bunch of “things” that they don’t need and have no real value. Students learn how society and the media influence us to believe that obtaining “things” is the ultimate goal in life when the ultimate goal is actually happiness. The first training teaches you the basic concepts of minimalist living and the many benefits you will receive by living this lifestyle. We will also show you how to get started.
In the second section, students will be taught how to live a minimalist lifestyle both at home and at work. There is special training on how to take minimalist philosophies and ideas and apply them to your personal life as well. Students will be taught how to create the ideal balance in their minimalist lifestyle while conquering any minimalist lifestyle challenges. This section also provides additional instruction and tips on how to start living the minimalist lifestyle the right way.
If you want to free yourself from your bondage to “things” and free up more of your time for living, then this is the perfect course for you! For anybody that believes that the goal of life is happiness and not a garage full of “stuff” and wasteful spending, this is the right course for you. Perfect for people who want more freedom in life and less stress. Perfect for people who want to focus more inwardly than outwardly, for people who want to have more serenity in their lives.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
1) Explain “What is Minimalist Living”
2) Contrast “Materialism” vs. “Minimalism”
3) Explain how the minimalist lifestyle gives you greater freedom
4) Discuss how the minimalist lifestyle frees you from the mania of modern life
5) Explain how having less can lead to greater happiness, self-esteem and security.
6) Describe how minimalist living leads to a less cluttered home, mind and life
7) Explain why the minimalist lifestyle leads to less stress and a clearer mind
8) State how minimalist living improves relationships
9) Explain how minimalism improves your productivity
10) Describe how to “Declutter” the home and office for less stress and greater productivity
11) State the mental benefits of living the minimalist lifestyle
…. And This Is Just A TINY Part Of The Training – There Is SO Much More!!!
Here’s What Our Students Say:
I Am Absolutely Loving This Couse! It Is A Great A Match For Me As I Am Always Looking To Improve Myself. A Lot Of The Information Is Blowing My Mind! How They Explain It Makes It Easy To Understand!
– Danielle Subanny
“Prof. Paul Never Disappoints! I Own All Of His Courses & This One Is Amazing Too. You’ll Be Shocked How Fast The Course Goes By and Wishing It Was Longer Because It’s Packed With So Much Life-Changing Information. I Believe It Gives You A Huge Advantage In Life. Thanks Again For This Amazing Course Prof. Paul”
– Chris Ghring
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 107
- Assessments Yes
Introduction & First Concepts
Understanding & Beginning Your Minimalist Lifestyle
Minimalism At Work & In Your Personal Life
Living The Minimalist Lifestyle And Dealing With Challenges